You can live, work anywhere in Canada soon as you get to your PR. Your permanent residency will definitely lead you to obtain the Canadian citizenship with less than 3 years. As per the latest update, a Canadian passport holder can enter 172 countries without a visa, 51 on arrival visas, while 33 require a visa before entering their country.
Reason why Canadian government wants you
Canada may be the most open country on the planet right now. Canadian PR is given for 5 years(Can extend ) where an applicant can apply based on certain “eligibility factors” given on the requirements and when you become a permanent resident of Canada, your rights are similar to the Canadian citizen holder, however you will not have voting rights, cannot participate in Politics, etc. But once you have the citizenship in hand you will have all the benefits of the Canadian PR.
An abundance of opportunity awaits at your doorstep with Canada immigration through the PR route. Specifically speaking, the Canada Express Entry Program for Canada immigration has been an enormous success in terms of the nation’s foreign policy, and for the benefit of countless talented individuals across the world who are looking for a good opportunity in a great country.
There are various Permanent Residence programs offered by the Canadian Immigration for everyone such as Federal Skilled worker program, Entrepreneur program, Federal Skilled self Employed program (especially in Cultural and Athletic activities), Investor program, Provincial Nomination program, etc so one need not have to be demoralized if he is not getting qualified in one particular category. A careful search and contact with an experienced immigration advisor will make the task of choosing the right immigration category in which to apply for Canada permanent residence visa application.
Is it worth to obtain the Canadian PR?
Answer would be definitely “YES “. Canada usually finds the top in the list of migration destination; it is even called as IMMIGRATION PARADISE.
The list of benefits of having Canada PR are as follows;
- Canada offers excellent medical health care benefits to its citizens and permanent residents.
- World-class free schooling and highly subsidized university education.
- Another benefit of immigration to Canada is, their amazing and developed social help system; it organizes various courses for those who have lost their job and want to start afresh in a newer field. The same also helps the aspirants in choosing and gaining a well-paying job quite quickly. their job and want to start afresh in a newer field. The same also helps the aspirants in choosing and gaining a well-paying job quite quickly.
- In any circumstances, if one goes unemployed, the social security benefit supports the affected Canadian Permanent Residents and Citizens. As one grows older, the Canadian government ensures peace of mind by offering retirement and pension benefits to its senior citizens.
- Canada is a multi-cultural migration destination. Despite this, peace &harmony exist, and foreign people, eager to launch a business at their own endeavor, are assisted whole-heartedly.
- Canada is the second largest country in the world and has wealth of natural resources. Aerospace, IT, Tourism, Real estate, Hospitality, infrastructure, and Automobile manufacturing industries provide an abundance of business, investment and employment opportunities to prospective immigrants.
- The principal applicant can make spouse and children up to 22 years part of his immigration application. As regards his parents, he can sponsor them for Canada permanent residence visa or Canada super-visa.
Some more benefits include as follows;
- Canada Child Tax Benefit (CCTB) – For families with children under the age of 18 who are considered to have a low-income, the Canadian government provides monthly tax-free payments to help cover expenses.
- Old Age Security, Guaranteed Income Supplement, and Canada Pension Plan – All three of these programs are designed to provide financial support to workers after they reach retirement age – currently age 65. To be eligible, you have to meet specific residency requirements and to have contributed to the system by paying taxes in Canada. However, most permanent residents will qualify for at least partial payments from these programs.
- Universal healthcare – Most necessary medical expenses are covered through the Canadian universal health care program. These expenses include visits to the emergency room, immunizations, yearly exams, etc.
- Free education – All children under 18 are entitled to a free education in the Canadian public-school system.
- Maternity and parental leave – In Canada, working parents are given time off when a new baby is born or adopted. Women can take up to 12 months of maternity leave and receive 50 to 65% of their normal income. Partially paid parental leave is also available for up to 35 weeks. One parent can take all 35 weeks or both parents can split the allotment of time (i. e. one parent takes 20 weeks while the other takes 15 weeks). To be eligible for parental leave, you must have worked in Canada for at least 600 hours.
Check for the latest COVID measures taken by the Canadian governments to uplift the economy and lifestyle of all the Canadians.