Student Visa

The student visa lets you study in Canada and work part time. Work hours are limited to 20 hours per week during the school term and full time during the holidays. You can apply for an open work permit upon completing your education. You are permitted to bring your spouse and family with you. We will help you select a university and carry out the enrolment process. It is advisable to register early as university intakes fill up fast.

Are you eligible?

  • Should be above 18 years of age
  • For those who wish to complete their undergraduate OR postgraduate studies

5 +

Years Of Experience

1000 +

Happy Customers

10000 +

Free Consultations