Michael B. Dye
Founder of the Law Offices of Michael B. Dye and an international lecturer on immigration law, Mr. Dye is a former US diplomat who has worked in various positions for the US government for more than fifteen years. A member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), Mr. Dye is well adept at navigating the complexities involved in the immigration process to the US. Specializing in guiding applicants through the intricacies of the US Investor Visa, Mr Dye has successfully helped many of our clients get their visa approved and provided them with opportunities to expand their business.
- Founder of the Law Offices of Michael B. Dye
- International lecturer on immigration law
- A former US diplomat who has worked for the US government for more than 15 years
- A member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Successfully helped many clients gain permanent residency in the United States